Academic and Research Organizations
- Australian Institute of Criminology – Provides a number of original research and conference papers on organized crime activities, most of them focusing on Australia.
- Centre for Information and Research on Organized Crime – The centre is an initiative by the departments of criminology from various Dutch universities and government agencies.
- Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime – A network of law enforcement, governance and development practitioners who are dedicated to seeking new and innovative strategies o end organized crime.
- The European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control, affiliated with the United Nations (HEUNI) – References to and abstracts of research reports on organized crime that have been commissioned through the Institute.
- International Association for the Study of Organized Crime – International association dedicated to the study of organized crime.
- TransCrime – Research group on transnational crime, based out of the University of Trento (Italy).
- Transnational Crime and Corruption Center – An institute at George Mason University dedicated to research on trends in organized crime and corruption, emphasizing transnational OC, human trafficking, weapons smuggling, money laundering, drug trafficking.
- International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy – Official web site of this United Nations-affiliated institute, which contains original research on money laundering, narcotics trafficking, and transnational organized crime enforcement.
- United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute – The Institute carries out international comparative research & strategic projects related to organized crime, touching on corruption, transnational OC, trafficking in persons, counterfeiting, & cyber crimes